Our school’s uniform:
• Polo shirt – white, short sleeved
• Trousers – Charcoal grey
• Shorts – Charcoal grey, knee length
• Skirts – Charcoal grey, knee length
• Pinafore – Charcoal grey – knee length
• Jumper/cardigan – Royal blue, V-neck
• Dress- Royal blue and white checked (summer term and from September to October half term)
• Socks – white or grey
• Tights – Charcoal Grey
• Footwear – Plain black shoes or plain black trainers
• Jewellery – For safety reasons, jewellery of any kind is not allowed apart from watches and small stud earrings.
• Hair – The school does not allow extremes of hair fashion i.e. no lines, cuts, patterns, shaved heads of obvious dying of the hair. Hair must be kept tidy in the interests of safety with long hair tied back. Please check with the school first if you are unsure.
• White PE T-shirt (round neck)
• Black PE shorts/black jogging bottoms
• Royal blue sweatshirt
• White or black plain trainers
Expectations for jewellery
• For safety reasons, jewellery of any kind is not allowed, apart from watches or stud earrings.
Where to purchase it:
• Parents and carers can obtain all uniform items from the majority of high street retailers that stock school uniform, as well as at all of the major supermarkets (such as our closest supermarkets Asda and Sainsburys)
• School uniform with the school logo, specifically sweatshirts and cardigans can be purchased from Simmons and Sons LTD, Dockyard Shopping Centre, Chatham.
• Second hand uniform can be obtained from the school by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling into the school office.
• If you are experiencing difficulties obtaining uniform due to financial difficulties, please contact the email address above.